The Legendary Forsaken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Rage is out of Control

4 posters

Go down

Should Night Rage Be Banned/Fired by:Blair

Night Rage is out of Control I_vote_lcap50%Night Rage is out of Control I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Night Rage is out of Control I_vote_lcap0%Night Rage is out of Control I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Night Rage is out of Control I_vote_lcap50%Night Rage is out of Control I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Night Rage is out of Control Empty Night Rage is out of Control

Post  (BANNED)DrmMus[:TLF:] Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:33 am

Hey guys for the past month or so Night Rage has been abusing his powers as some of you may know already. I am trying to bring this to everyone's attention so it can be dealt with. I don't want tot get former staff members de-admin or banned but if it has to come to that it will. Night Rage has been setting his health to 10,000 and no clipping 24/7 it feels like. He abuses tiny way too much! This has got to stop so Blair please take this into consideration and do something cause i wont ban him or kick him without your permission. Ty for you time guys and have a good rest of your day. Very Happy

(BANNED)DrmMus[:TLF:]
(BANNED)DrmMus[:TLF:]

Forum Rep : 3

Back to top Go down

Night Rage is out of Control Empty Re: Night Rage is out of Control

Post  [Mg]Cobra Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:35 pm

DrmMus[:TLF:] wrote:Hey guys for the past month or so Night Rage has been abusing his powers as some of you may know already. I am trying to bring this to everyone's attention so it can be dealt with. I don't want tot get former staff members de-admin or banned but if it has to come to that it will. Night Rage has been setting his health to 10,000 and no clipping 24/7 it feels like. He abuses tiny way too much! This has got to stop so Blair please take this into consideration and do something cause i wont ban him or kick him without your permission. Ty for you time guys and have a good rest of your day. Very Happy

I Agree he does do all the above and needs to be banned he abuses tiny WAY to much and uses demo ullapool caber to kill us all and he uses infinite ammo to let it not blow up and get destroyed, its fun after a bit but he continues to annoy mostly all of us which is kinda bad.
[Mg]Cobra
[Mg]Cobra

Forum Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Night Rage is out of Control Empty Banned Admin

Post  Blair The Plague Doctor Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:49 pm

He has been banned
Blair The Plague Doctor
Blair The Plague Doctor
Admin

Forum Rep : 12

http://thelegendary.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Night Rage is out of Control Empty Night Rage?

Post  assassi4[:TLF:] Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:59 pm

I almost never saw him on the server before he got banned, but due to the descriptions i can see why now. I agree with Blair's judgement, abusing admin just isn't right.

assassi4[:TLF:]

Forum Rep : 0

http://thelegendary.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Night Rage is out of Control Empty Re: Night Rage is out of Control

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum