The Legendary Forsaken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application

3 posters

Go down

Admin Application  Empty Admin Application

Post  kewlmail Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:36 pm

1. What is your Age? I am 16.

2. What is your relationship/emotional status? (Single, Taken, Happy, Sad, Depressed, Other, List all that apply) I am happy and in a vary stable relationship.

3. That would you do to help the community? I would do anything to help the community.

4. How long have you been playing on our server? I've been on the server for about a month.

5. How many Hours a day will you be devoting to our server? I would devote around 3 or 4 a day and/or all of my time on TF2 and I will play all night.

6. Are you admin on any other servers? (If so Please List) I was on 3 other servers but they all shut down. I was on a Saxton Hale, LFD 2 freak fortress, and an arena server. (I don't remember the names because it was a wile ago.)

7. Would you be willing to donate? (If not people who can donate will be favored over you.)Yes i am willing to donate to the server.

8. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49011573

9. How well do you get along with others? (Strict, Bossy, Rude, Laid back, ect.) I am laid back and will do what needs to be done (that includes being bossy and strict).

10. Are you patient with others, in and out of game? Yes i am vary patient with people.

11. Do you think the other Admins are doing well with their duties? (Not abusing, being kind, ect.)Yes every admin I've seen on this server is fair and does what they should do.

12. What time zone do you live in? Eastern (I live in Florida)

kewlmail

Forum Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Admin Application  Empty Yes.

Post  (BANNED)DrmMus[:TLF:] Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:39 pm

I vote yes. Smile
(BANNED)DrmMus[:TLF:]
(BANNED)DrmMus[:TLF:]

Forum Rep : 3

Back to top Go down

Admin Application  Empty Accepted

Post  Blair The Plague Doctor Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:22 am